Northwest Pump is the leader for Industrial equipment, factory-trained service, and custom fabrication. From municipal operations to manufacturing facilities to food production, and more.
Explore the comprehensive solutions we have provided for our customers.
Petroleum Case Studies
- Circle K Chevron Northwest Pump assessed the project requirements and supplied one 21,000 gallon DW Split Xerxes Tank to stage unleaded and super unleaded.View Details
- Lil Pantry Shell Lil Pantry has built 4 ground up locations over the last 10 years in the southern Oregon market.View Details
- Medical Center, NWP Design-Bid Group The Veterans Administration was planning a Medical Center for the growing North Las Vegas area.View Details
- Pacific Roads Chevron Property includes large footprint for Chevron retail and Pacific Pride commercial fueling. Three Triple Compartment 27,000 Gallon Tanks.View Details
- Motor Pool, NWP Design-Bid Group Northwest Pump's Design-Bid Group assessed the project requirements set by State managers to create a customized system suited to the scope and budget. View Details
- Kahlotus Korners Shell Northwest Pump worked with this customer to supply three Gilbarco Encore 700S 4-product gas/diesel dispensers with the Applause Media System.View Details
Industrial Case Studies
- Les Schwab Tire Centers In 2010, when Northwest Pump took over the Sullair line of compressors for the NW, Les Schwab Tire Centers.View Details
- Green River Filtration Facility Tacoma Water provides direct service to more than 300,000 people in the City of Tacoma.View Details
- Kaiser Aluminum Kaiser Aluminum is a leading producer of fabricated aluminum products for aerospace/high strength, general engineering, automotive and custom industrial applications. View Details
- MacKay Manufacturing MacKay Manufacturing Inc. produces high-performance machined parts and sub-assemblies, surgical instruments and devices for multiple industries.View Details
- Gebbers Farms With over 5,000 acres of orchard, Gebbers Farms operates one of the largest contiguous apple orchards in the world.View Details
- Starbucks Flexible Line Plant Starbucks' Kent, Washington roasting, packing, and distribution facility was the coffee giant's first mass-production plant. View Details
- Boeing Renton Facility The Boeing 737 Renton Production Facility leads the industry as the most efficient airplane factory in the world.View Details
- Blue Bird, Inc. Originally established in 1913 by a small group of growers, Blue Bird, Inc. now exists as the oldest fruit growers cooperative in Central Washington.View Details
Customer service is our business.
Serving the petroleum and industrial industry for over 60 years.
How can we help?
Our petroleum and industrial staff are here to assist and well- versed in product knowledge and installation protocol. Let us take it from here. For 24-hour assistance, call 1-866-577-2755!