Petroleum Case Studies
- WSCO Petroleum Ground-Up Project For all site needs, Northwest Pump is your one-stop shop What is included when you work with Northwest Pump: NWP experts will suggest and sell the best products for your site. Our team will work with installation companies and will get everything scheduled for you. NWP provides training to your staff on products once they […]View Details
- Circle K Chevron Northwest Pump assessed the project requirements and supplied one 21,000 gallon DW Split Xerxes Tank to stage unleaded and super unleaded.View Details
- Lil Pantry Shell Lil Pantry has built 4 ground up locations over the last 10 years in the southern Oregon market.View Details
- Medical Center, NWP Design-Bid Group The Veterans Administration was planning a Medical Center for the growing North Las Vegas area.View Details
- Pacific Roads Chevron Property includes large footprint for Chevron retail and Pacific Pride commercial fueling. Three Triple Compartment 27,000 Gallon Tanks.View Details
- Motor Pool, NWP Design-Bid Group Northwest Pump's Design-Bid Group assessed the project requirements set by State managers to create a customized system suited to the scope and budget. View Details
- Kahlotus Korners Shell Northwest Pump worked with this customer to supply three Gilbarco Encore 700S 4-product gas/diesel dispensers with the Applause Media System.View Details
Industrial Case Studies
- Les Schwab Tire Centers In 2010, when Northwest Pump took over the Sullair line of compressors for the NW, Les Schwab Tire Centers.View Details
- Green River Filtration Facility Tacoma Water provides direct service to more than 300,000 people in the City of Tacoma.View Details
- Kaiser Aluminum Kaiser Aluminum is a leading producer of fabricated aluminum products for aerospace/high strength, general engineering, automotive and custom industrial applications. View Details
- MacKay Manufacturing MacKay Manufacturing Inc. produces high-performance machined parts and sub-assemblies, surgical instruments and devices for multiple industries.View Details
- Gebbers Farms With over 5,000 acres of orchard, Gebbers Farms operates one of the largest contiguous apple orchards in the world.View Details
- Starbucks Flexible Line Plant Starbucks' Kent, Washington roasting, packing, and distribution facility was the coffee giant's first mass-production plant. View Details
- Boeing Renton Facility The Boeing 737 Renton Production Facility leads the industry as the most efficient airplane factory in the world.View Details
- Blue Bird, Inc. Originally established in 1913 by a small group of growers, Blue Bird, Inc. now exists as the oldest fruit growers cooperative in Central Washington.View Details
Customer service is our business.
Serving the petroleum and industrial industry for over 60 years.
There’s no doubt that e-mobility is the next frontier of fueling. Convenience stores are perfectly positioned to capitalize on the electric vehicle revolution and businesses are ready to help retailers navigate this new age.
The future needs of commercial and retail customers require a commitment from their equipment distributors to recognize the “mixed fuels” future when providing solutions for station remodels and tank systems installations, along with the time-consuming EMV upgrades that are taking place today. A transition from liquid fuels to electrons will require a new approach to this new market augmenting a traditional fueling solution.
Red E Charge- Full Service EMobility Package
Red E Charge is an EV charging network designed to make charging easy and available when you need it, where you need it. Red E was designed specifically around the needs of the fueling industry and municipalities. The Red E network delivers fast, convenient electric vehicle charging- right off the highway and in the heart of your favorite cities.
- Turn Key- Red E will handle all aspects of the project for the life of the contract, including power upgrades, project management, commissioning, and more.
- Easy to Use – Charging should be easy. Anyone can use any Red E site by simply just scanning the QR code or swiping a card.
- Easy to Find – Available on all apps, maps, and in car navigations, you can easily find a Red E station near you.
- Conveniently Located – Red E works with partners nationwide to select sites where you need them. Whether next to your favorite restaurants downtown or right off the highway on your road trip, we prioritize quality locations over quantity.
- Straightforward Pricing – No hidden costs, no complicated time-based fees, and all chargers are set to a competitive, straightforward $/kWh pricing so you can predict your charge.
Gilbarco Veeder-Root Kempower Charging Solutions
The Kempower product range in North America includes the Kempower Power Unit, Kempower Station Charger, Kempower Movable Charger, and Kempower Satellite level 3 fast charging solutions.
They provide state-of-the-art charging technology to meet the growing demand for fast charging capabilities in various sectors, such as electric passenger cars, commercial vehicles, and mobile work machines. Our product offering for North America will continue to expand with the upcoming arrival of the Kempower Movable Charger.
Their EV charging solutions are the fastest on the market and offer superior user experience with scalability and reliability. Advanced cable handling system and user-friendly touch screen ensure accessibility for EV drivers. Charging sessions can even be followed on a mobile phone.
ChargePoint – Comprehensive Charging for Any Fleet
ChargePoint is the world’s leading electric vehicle (EV) charging network, with hundreds of thousands of places to charge. They design, build and support all of the technology that powers this network, from charging station hardware to energy management software to a mobile app. ChargePoint brings years of experience in planning and implementing EV infrastructure, providing the peace of mind you need when embarking on a fleet electrification project.
Additionally, ChargePoint is the only network with an integrated portfolio of hardware, cloud services, and support delivering the smoothest possible experience for all businesses and drivers.
- All hardware is UL and CE certified for safety
- Safe and reliable, while offering drivers a user-friendly, premium charging experience
- Provide high-power charging for commercial and industrial settings
- Connect any system and all open charge point protocol compliant hardware to the ChargePoint network
- Manage any charging station through one central platform with the ChargePoint Operator Network
- No additional transaction costs
- Manage all your stations from every vendor in a single place
Want to go Electric?
How can we help?
Our petroleum and industrial staff are here to assist and well- versed in product knowledge and installation protocol. Let us take it from here. For 24-hour assistance, call 1-866-577-2755!