Northwest Pump has been a supplier in Washington, Oregon and Alaska for Metso Outotec’s Slurry Pumps, Cyclone Separation, Slurry Valves & Slurry Piping and Hose Systems for nearly 20 years. Now we are prepared to supply Montana. Metso Outotec’s pumps are a frontrunner in sustainable technologies, end-to-end solutions and services for the minerals processing, aggregates and metals refining industries globally. Northwest Pump is excited to expand our Metso-Outotec’s slurry pumps along the Western Plains.
Metso Outotec’s Orion Series horizontal slurry pumps are a great example that represent the company’s commitment to producing heavy and powerful centrifugal pumps. Orion Series horizontal slurry pumps are robust pumping equipment designed for abrasive slurries. Made for the most arduous industrial slurry pumping applications. The horizontal slurry pumps consists of hard metal lined (HM) and rubber lined (HM) pumps.
– Heavy duty grease lubricated bearings in a sealed cartridge. (Double arrangements available)Double sealed w/ V-ring protected lip seal to ensure reliable operation
– -High power transmission design w/ reduced impeller overhang
– Closing front impeller running clearances (optional double adjustment frame)
– Centrifugal seal arrangement
– Even wear design
– Radial or Partial Mixed flow main vanes
– ANSI/ Metric flanges as required for optional flange configurations (on all HM Pumps)
– Front and back expeller vanes
– Wear Resistant castings
The Orion Series horizontal slurry pumps rank #1 in low total cost, low power consumption, long wear life and reliability in operation.
Reach out to our sales team through email@example.com or call 1-800-452-PUMP for more information.