Northwest Pump wants to make sure that customers know how to clean Verifone products properly. With the current pandemic still in uncertain times, it is highly recommended to sanitize and clean equipment more often than usual.
Hanging Hardware Cleaning
Things you can use
- Ethyl Alcohol 70% + Concentration
- Hydrogen Peroxide/Peroxycetic Acid
- Accel 5 RTU
- Lysol Neutra AirA
- Maguard 1522
- Nathan 2
Thing you should NOT use
- Quaternary Ammonium
- Sodium Hyprochlorite
- Clorox Everest
- Clorox QS
- Descide Ultra Disinfecting Towelettes
- Lysol Brand All Purpose Cleaner
- Lysol Kitchen Pro Antibacterial Cleaner
Ways to clean Verifone
- Turn off your device.
- Unplug it from power source.
- Clean it following the instructions below.
- Once completely dry, reconnect it to power and power up
Ways you should NOT clean
- Do not pour liquid on the terminal
- Do not put hand sanitizer on the terminal
- Do not spray the terminal directly
- Do not scrub the terminal
If you are unsure how to clean Verifone products or anything you purchased from Northwest Pump, please reach out to email@example.com and our team would be more than happy to answer your questions.