Gilbarco’s Passport® POS system is designed to meet the unique needs of c-stores and other fuel retail sites. Gilbarco has installed over 30,000 Point-of-Sale systems across the U.S. with the most reliable convenience store equipment available.
With Passport, retailers can future-proof their businesses for the PCI requirements of today and beyond. Passport is certified for all major point of sale networks and interfaces with more third-party partners than any other POS system in the industry. Passport gives you an easy way to cater to customers who crave loyalty and reward points programs. The easy user interface allows new employees to train in 20 minutes or less. In some cases, employees can even train themselves. With the industry-leading 24/7 U.S.-based help desk, businesses powered by Passport are never alone.
Lastly, choosing Passport also means choosing true security because the system is EMV-ready, right out of the box. Passport’s easy integration with third-party systems and powerful reporting and tracking tools give you everything you need to run and manage a cutting-edge fuel retailing system. Investing in Passport today means investing in the POS technology of tomorrow.
Gilbarco’s Passport Point of Sale System is the fuel and c-store industry’s fastest-growing POS solution. Passport is designed to future-proof your business while giving you the lowest total cost of ownership. With industry-leading security and functionality, no POS system offers more runway to keep your business up and running longer.
Customer service is our business.
Serving the petroleum and industrial industry for over 60 years.
There’s no doubt that e-mobility is the next frontier of fueling. Convenience stores are perfectly positioned to capitalize on the electric vehicle revolution and businesses are ready to help retailers navigate this new age.
The future needs of commercial and retail customers require a commitment from their equipment distributors to recognize the “mixed fuels” future when providing solutions for station remodels and tank systems installations, along with the time-consuming EMV upgrades that are taking place today. A transition from liquid fuels to electrons will require a new approach to this new market augmenting a traditional fueling solution.
Red E Charge- Full Service EMobility Package
Red E Charge is an EV charging network designed to make charging easy and available when you need it, where you need it. Red E was designed specifically around the needs of the fueling industry and municipalities. The Red E network delivers fast, convenient electric vehicle charging- right off the highway and in the heart of your favorite cities.
- Turn Key- Red E will handle all aspects of the project for the life of the contract, including power upgrades, project management, commissioning, and more.
- Easy to Use – Charging should be easy. Anyone can use any Red E site by simply just scanning the QR code or swiping a card.
- Easy to Find – Available on all apps, maps, and in car navigations, you can easily find a Red E station near you.
- Conveniently Located – Red E works with partners nationwide to select sites where you need them. Whether next to your favorite restaurants downtown or right off the highway on your road trip, we prioritize quality locations over quantity.
- Straightforward Pricing – No hidden costs, no complicated time-based fees, and all chargers are set to a competitive, straightforward $/kWh pricing so you can predict your charge.
Gilbarco Veeder-Root Kempower Charging Solutions
The Kempower product range in North America includes the Kempower Power Unit, Kempower Station Charger, Kempower Movable Charger, and Kempower Satellite level 3 fast charging solutions.
They provide state-of-the-art charging technology to meet the growing demand for fast charging capabilities in various sectors, such as electric passenger cars, commercial vehicles, and mobile work machines. Our product offering for North America will continue to expand with the upcoming arrival of the Kempower Movable Charger.
Their EV charging solutions are the fastest on the market and offer superior user experience with scalability and reliability. Advanced cable handling system and user-friendly touch screen ensure accessibility for EV drivers. Charging sessions can even be followed on a mobile phone.
ChargePoint – Comprehensive Charging for Any Fleet
ChargePoint is the world’s leading electric vehicle (EV) charging network, with hundreds of thousands of places to charge. They design, build and support all of the technology that powers this network, from charging station hardware to energy management software to a mobile app. ChargePoint brings years of experience in planning and implementing EV infrastructure, providing the peace of mind you need when embarking on a fleet electrification project.
Additionally, ChargePoint is the only network with an integrated portfolio of hardware, cloud services, and support delivering the smoothest possible experience for all businesses and drivers.
- All hardware is UL and CE certified for safety
- Safe and reliable, while offering drivers a user-friendly, premium charging experience
- Provide high-power charging for commercial and industrial settings
- Connect any system and all open charge point protocol compliant hardware to the ChargePoint network
- Manage any charging station through one central platform with the ChargePoint Operator Network
- No additional transaction costs
- Manage all your stations from every vendor in a single place
Want to go Electric?
How can we help?
Our petroleum and industrial staff are here to assist and well- versed in product knowledge and installation protocol. Let us take it from here. For 24-hour assistance, call 1-866-577-2755!