Fuel Management Systems
Fuel management systems are used to track and measure fuel inventory and how it is dispensed accurately.
Veeder-Root TLS-450PLUS Automatic Tank Gauge
Intuitive User Access
- Customized home screen and favorites options enable easy access to commonly used screens
- Workflow Wizard for easy step-by-step configuration
- PLUS-size 8” color WVGA LCD display provides simple touchscreen navigation
- Built-in help functionality for troubleshooting
- Customized alarm settings, automated reporting, and Email notifications
Enhanced Business Analytics and Performance
- Business Inventory Reconciliation (BIR) improves business decisions by combining meter transaction sales with AccuChart 3.0 Tank Calibration to better understand the site variance
- Timed Sudden Loss Detection monitors unexpected changes in inventory, exposing possible issues including theft during quiet periods
- The standard configuration allows for up to 64 inputs, expandable to 256
- Unmatched performance with 5x processing speed, 8x memory, and 2x data storage than the previous generation Automatic Tank Gauge
- Built-in data logging enables approved data transfer for wet stock management
Worry-Free Regulatory Compliance
- The largest volume is available today for extended line leak detection, supporting ever-growing fuel site locations.
- Third-party evaluated and certified leak detection systems by the National Work Group of Leak Detection Evaluators (NWGLDE), providing independent support of product effectiveness.
- Streamlined reports allow quick and easy data access while eliminating manual recording errors.
- Smart data backup prevents data loss during system maintenance and during power outages.
INCON TS-550 Evo & TS-5000 Evo Tank Gauge Consoles
INCON™ brand TS-550 Evo and TS-5000 Evo fuel management systems bring a new level of usability and functionality. With a highly evolved user interface and a fast new processor, the proven T5 Series platform makes everything from daily functions to advanced setup and programming simple for everyone.
The brilliant color of the 7” touch screen brings a new level to user-friendlessness. Enabling easy navigation by color rather than memorizing buttons and locations. In addition to vibrant new icons and programmable color options, this is the most intuitive tank gauge available.
- Brilliant full color, animated display
- Intuitively re-designed icons and buttons
- Programmable product colors
- Familiar to existing users but easy for new ones
For a fraction of the cost of traditional systems, FuelCloud allows users to control every gallon in their on-site tanks, track their inventory, run unlimited custom reports, and even request tax refunds for off-road use. Isn’t it time your fuel starts working for you?
With FuelClouds patent-pending hardware, you can use any iOS or Android device to authorize transactions, collect fuel usage and vehicle data, and install the equipment in just minutes. You can also use the FuelCloud App to collect data from your drivers. Lastly, FuelCloud is the first cloud-based fluid management system, giving you access to the accounting and operations tools you need, anywhere, at any time.
Customer service is our business.
Serving the petroleum and industrial industry for over 60 years.
How can we help?
Our petroleum and industrial staff are here to assist and well- versed in product knowledge and installation protocol. Let us take it from here. For 24-hour assistance, call 1-866-577-2755!