There’s no doubt that e-mobility is the next frontier of fueling. Convenience stores are perfectly positioned to capitalize on the electric vehicle revolution and businesses are ready to help retailers navigate this new age.
Did you know Electric Vehicles are expected to reach 5% of overall vehicle sales in 2022? Commercial fleets, large trucks, and buses are expected to transition at an even faster clip as leases mature and fleets turn over.
The future needs of commercial and retail customers require a commitment from their equipment distributors to recognize the “mixed fuels” future when providing solutions for station remodels and tank systems installations, along with the time-consuming EMV upgrades that are taking place today. A transition from liquid fuels to electrons will require a new approach to this new market augmenting a traditional fueling solution.
Gilbarco – eMobility Solutions
The Veefil-RT is a reliable and robust electric vehicle fast charger with an attractive design that is easy to own and operate. Its patented liquid-cooling system ensures maximum product life with minimum maintenance. The small footprint and lightweight design of the Veefil facilitate a wide choice of location options and easy installation.
- Liquid cooling
- Slim, compact, and stylish design
- Increased reliability
- Durable UV resistant exterior
- Low maintenance
- OCPP Integration
What is EVerse?
EVerse by Gilbarco Veeder-Root, is a new software that provides c-stores, fleets, and other businesses end-to-end solutions for hosting and managing electric vehicle charging networks.
Leveraging the latest cloud technology, EVerse facilitates seamless, integrated EV charging management for retail and fleet managers. With an optional EVerse driver app, it enriches the user experience whilst enabling fleet and retail managers to track charging activities and manage the network efficiently.
An optional EVerse driver app enriches the user experience whilst enabling fleet managers to track charging activities and manage the network efficiently.
EV Charging for Retail
Mobilize and monetize your EV charging network with the only end-to-end e-Mobility Platform designed for the unique business needs of fuel retailers.
EVerse takes the stress and hassle out of electrifying your network. Backed by all the tools you need to build EV charging into your business, EVerse can get your charging operation online and profitable in no time. From hardware to software, and all the advice and support in between, our in-house e-Mobility team has you covered.
- Simple and complete EV charging solutions
- Seamless to onboard and integrate
- Scalable and flexible as your EV business grows
- Real-time alerts
- Easy-to-use dashboard
EV Charging for Fleets
Get ready to transition your fleet to electric with the only end-to-end fleet charging solution designed for the unique business needs of fleet operators.
EVerse has been designed for seamless integration for fleet managers and drivers. As a trusted partner to tens of thousands of refueling locations worldwide, they know the importance of business continuity and are skilled at integrating new devices and technology into our customers’ networks
- Intuitive & easy-to-use driver & fleet manager tools
- RFID compatible
- Vehicle reservation & charging planning
- Open Charge Point Protocol (OCPP) for hardware freedom
- Onboarding, integration, aftersales, and call center support
ChargePoint – Comprehensive Charging for Any Fleet
ChargePoint is the world’s leading electric vehicle (EV) charging network, with hundreds of thousands of places to charge. They design, build and support all of the technology that powers this network, from charging station hardware to energy management software to a mobile app. ChargePoint brings years of experience in planning and implementing EV infrastructure, providing the peace of mind you need when embarking on a fleet electrification project.
Additionally, ChargePoint is the only network with an integrated portfolio of hardware, cloud services, and support delivering the smoothest possible experience for all businesses and drivers.
- All hardware is UL and CE certified for safety
- Safe and reliable, while offering drivers a user-friendly, premium charging experience
- Provide high-power charging for commercial and industrial settings
- Connect any system and all open charge point protocol compliant hardware to the ChargePoint network
- Manage any charging station through one central platform with the ChargePoint Operator Network
- No additional transaction costs
- Manage all your stations from every vendor in a single place
Red E Charge- Full Service EMobility Package
Red E Charge is an EV charging network designed to make charging easy and available when you need it, where you need it. Red E was designed specifically around the needs of the fueling industry and municipalities. The Red E network delivers fast, convenient electric vehicle charging- right off the highway and in the heart of your favorite cities.
- Turn Key- Red E will handle all aspects of the project for the life of the contract, including power upgrades, project management, commissioning, and more.
- Easy to Use – Charging should be easy. Anyone can use any Red E site by simply just scanning the QR code or swiping a card.
- Easy to Find – Available on all apps, maps, and in car navigations, you can easily find a Red E station near you.
- Conveniently Located – Red E works with partners nationwide to select sites where you need them. Whether next to your favorite restaurants downtown or right off the highway on your road trip, we prioritize quality locations over quantity.
- Straightforward Pricing – No hidden costs, no complicated time-based fees, and all chargers are set to a competitive, straightforward $/kWh pricing so you can predict your charge.
RTM and PKM
- Charging Station enclosure
- 25kW DC:DC Power Modules
- Simultaneous Charging
- Upgradable via modular power modules
- Digital display
- 920V output
- Simple door access for service
- Many common spare parts
- Support for optional DC Meter