At Northwest Pump, we offer complete lines of underground containment systems including, pipe fittings, sumps, and boots. Whether it is product piping or vent piping, fiberglass or polyethylene sumps, we have the solution to fit any scenario. Designed to provide the highest level of dispensing performance, installation efficiency, and containment system protection, Northwest Pump offers cost-effective products. No matter what it is, we have a solution for it.
At NWP, we offer complete lines of underground containment systems. No matter what it is, we have the solution for it.
Fuel Transfer Piping
Pipework solutions for the diverse site need to include flexible pipe and semi-rigid pipe, providing a higher level of protection, advanced compliance, and cost controls.
- Primary and secondary contained
- Pressure and suction applications
Boots, Flanges, Fittings & Couplings
Components are designed to operate in unison to ensure long-term system integrity and performance to meet virtually any underground piping requirement.
- Test boots
- Tank sump mounting flanges
- Sump entry fittings
- Pipe fittings
- Pipe couplings
Dispenser sumps are installed beneath fuel dispensers to provide access to, and secondary containment of, dispenser plumbing, emergency shear valves, and underground piping connections.
- One-piece polyethylene sumps
- Wide-access polyethylene sumps
- Fiberglass sumps
- Wide-access fiberglass sumps
- Dispenser sump accessories
Watertight Wire Management System
Cable Tight™ from Franklin Fueling Systems protects and extends the life of vital petroleum system electrical and data wiring. The electrofusion welding installation process that has been used to create seamless, watertight petroleum pipework connections for over 30 years is now available in a solution designed specifically for petroleum system electrical and data wiring.
- Accurate installation
- Elimination of liquid entry paths underground
- Watertight containment sump entry
- Highly flexible, highly durable
Flexible connectors allow you to easily make pipework connections in tight spaces within dispensers and tank containment sumps. Flexibility and quick connection make both installation and maintenance easy.
- Easily connect a pipework system to other equipment like submersible turbine pump manifolds, shear valves, or even other types of pipework with secure, watertight connections.
- Completely customize a flexible connector to fit your application with a wide range of diameter, length, and end fitting connection options to choose from in either nickel-plated steel or full stainless steel construction.
- Meet the real-world demands of contractors and customize basic flexible connectors right at your parts counter.
Customer service is our business.
Serving the petroleum and industrial industry for over 60 years.
How can we help?
Our petroleum and industrial staff are here to assist and well- versed in product knowledge and installation protocol. Let us take it from here. For 24-hour assistance, call 1-866-577-2755!