Cardlock is an automated, unattended fueling site designed for commercial fleet vehicles that is available 24/7, 365 days a year. They have excellent accessibility for larger commercial trucks and are more convenient and efficient than retail fuel sites.
Petro Vend 100® Fuel Control System
OPW Fuel Management Systems proudly introduces the Petro Vend 100® (PV100®) Fuel Control System – a stand-alone, pedestal-mounted system for small or mid-sized fleet-fueling sites that require one- or two-hose control.
The OPW Petro Vend 100® is the ideal solution for unattended fueling for small or mid-sized fleets. As a “turnkey system,” the unit is designed for quick and easy installation. It ships ready-to-use with 50 pre-configured users and requires only power, and hose-control line connections in order to initiate system operation. The PV100® stores dispensed fuel amounts as card and pump-specific totals, which can be viewed on the display or retrieved with an external USB flash drive.
- Controls up to two hoses for mechanical pumps
- User-selectable PINs, from 3 to 6 digits in length, allowing only authorized users to access fuel
- Monochrome graphic display
- Optional dual-head magnetic card reader, HID proximity key-fob reader. USB flash drive for transaction storage
- Allows you to adjust programming parameters, view card, and pump totals, and transfer all data to a USB flash drive via Manager Card access in on-screen manager mode
FSC3000™ Fuel Site Controller
The FSC3000™ Fuel Site Controller sets the standard in fuel-management systems. It is the most comprehensive solution for your fleet-fueling or petroleum-marketing applications, featuring the capability to conveniently track and report fueling transactions by driver and/or vehicle.
In addition, the controller interfaces with many authorizations and commercial fueling networks, as well as proprietary network cards. It allows the user to set fueling restrictions that limit specific vehicles to the type of fuel used and quantities purchased, thereby assuring complete fueling-system security, accountability, and control.
- Each FSC3000™ can now control up to 12 FITs or Dispenser Terminal Controls (DTC) with a maximum of 32 hoses per site
- Direct Pump Control communication via current loop or serial interface for Gilbarco, Wayne, or NEW Gasboy dispensers
- ChipKey® R/W Mileage Reasonability
- Dispenser Terminal Control allows communication to Gilbarco CRINDs and Wayne CAT in-dispenser card readers
- Tiered Accounts for credit cards and/or proprietary cards/keys to set tier pricing on a user-entered “Account” number
- Tiered Discount (supports Gasboy-formatted cards)
- Wireless 3G modem, Bluetooth®, 802.11 WiFi communication devices allow communication to remote locations in order to facilitate updates and retrieval of transaction data
K800™ Hybrid Fuel Control System
Whether operating a small fleet with a single fuel site or a large fleet with multiple sites, the Petro Vend K800™ Hybrid Fuel Control System can help you improve the management of your unattended fueling operations by controlling one of your biggest assets and expenses – your fuel.
- Savings – Ideal for small private fleets needing a low-cost fuel management system
- Easy-to-Use – Customizable prompts for driver clarity. ARTWare™ PC software makes configuration a snap
- Installation – Integrated FSC3000™ Fuel Site Controller for installations where no building is available. USB key for transaction backup and card file updates
- Communication – Optional 900 MHz wireless communication between island and building. Cell modem, Bluetooth®, and 802.11 WiFi communication are also available
- PCI compliance via multi-tracking application PA-DSS (Payment Application Data Security Standard) for the FSC3000™ Fuel Site Controller
- System management easily performed on-site or remotely via dial-up, cell phone modem, LAN/WAN, or Bluetooth™