VeriFone Certified Training
VASC Ruby and HPV-20 Certification Training
Schedule - Course Length 6 days
22914 64th Ave. South
Kent, WA 98032
- VeriFone classes will cost $1,500 plus any additional required truck
kits. Payments must accompany registration. Faxed registration will be
processed when payment is received.
- Class length is six days from Monday through Saturday. A working laptop
computer is a requirement for class. Laptop rental at the classroom is
- All technicians attending must meet VeriFone Prerequisites. Please
document for complete information on prerequisites, how to register,
and other important items.
- Classes can be conducted at remote sites. Arrangements must be made well in advance of class date. Additional costs may be required for remote training.
- Students not employed by Verifone Authorized Service Contractors (VASC)
are required to gain authorization from the Verifone Regional Service Manager and/or District Sales Manager prior
to registering for courses.
- If you have any questions, please contact Chad Ostrander, at (503)205-7777,
or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
|Important Notice: It is now REQUIRED that students bring laptops with either wireless Ethernet or hardwire
Ethernet connection with them to all classes. Internet access is available in the classroom so students can download class
materials, documents, and go online to Verifone's BBS. If student requires printed documents, they should do that prior to attending.